Footprint Kingfoam Elite Jaws Baby
The new standard in durability and impact protection; the Kingfoam Elite insoles are rated for twice the impact protection at heavy impact levels vs our normal Kingfoam insoles. With upgraded fabric strength, a tough skin protects the inner foam for lasting durability and protection from blowouts. They are also flexible enough to fold and roll ensuring no loss in boardfeel. With a deep heel cup that cradles the entire heel and fits into any shoe, maximum heel protection is ensured.
Sizing: Trim to fit
Simply place your stock insole onto the Kingfoam Elite insole and trim around the outside.
- Compatible with all foot types
- Best for mid to high arch
- 10 mm thick heel –> 5mm toe| offers the most heel protection in any of our insoles
- Absorbs 91% of impact energy in lab testing compared to 53% in other “performance” insoles (ASTM F 1614 -1999)
- Our proprietary material in the exact same formulation is used by NASA on the ISS for sensitive electronics protection